Dec 1, 2009

THREE. It's the magic number.


Three.  That's how many half marathons I have signed up and paid for, for 2010.  DISNEY WORLD, Frederick, and Baltimore.  March, May and October.

At the 5K last week, I was talking to a friend and he asked me how long I'd been running.  When I told him I started in March, he congratulated me on running a 5K.  I told him it was my 3rd 5K, and I had a 10K and a half marathon under my belt too.  He couldn't believe it.  I'm competitive, I told him.  I dig running.  I guess I am a little obsessive about it, come to think of it.


I've been tracking my mileage since I started running using Active Trainer and so far I've logged about 630 miles.  If I ran straight west from my house, aiming to eventually get to around San Francisco, by now I would have crossed the border into Illinois!  Three half marathons next year?  Piece of cake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home